Monday, October 26, 2009

Precious PRSJ Memories

...am glad to hear that the PRSJ is back. My mother was a member and in 1991 I went with her to a PRSJ luncheon at the Italian restaurant that was on the top floor of the Hilton Hotel. It was fabulous; the decor, the food the ambiance...it remains as one of the most outstanding events of my life...

...The memorable PRSJ flex to the Festival Train road show at Goodyear, St Thomas and the Rumble in the Jungle on the South Coast...

...I have never attended a better seminar in Jamaica than the PRSJ one on Information Technology that was arranged by Alison...

...We used to have good get-togethers where everybody exposed their talent: singing, dancing, acting, crotchet, cooking...

...It was so good when I got an award for my campaign from PRSJ, younger ones should also have an opportunity to be recognised for their work...

...I have been through through three resurrections of the PRSJ, it keeps coming back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment