Thursday, January 28, 2010

Roy Mitchell (T&T) Publishes Book / Renewing Links

Below is a letter from PR Practitioner Roy Mitchell who has just published his book "Public Relations - A 40-Year Journey" to the PRSJ.

Greetings

I am trying to reestablish my links with the Public Relations Society of Jamaica and need your help in doing so.

Many years ago I met one of your female professionals whose surname is Lee. It was on the occasion of the staging of the IPRA Spring Council Meeting which she attended in Trinidad in 1984.

Following this meeting we had tried to form a Caribbean Association of Public Relations but did not reach very far with the initiative.

I have just published a book covering my 40 year journey in the profession and would like to make this known to all practitioners in the Caribbean Region.

If you go on the web and enter the name "Ernest Roy Mitchell" you will see a blog of the book which is available at Amazon.com.

I am also attaching a review which you may find interesting. It was done by Ms. Sunity Maharaj who is one of our leading and most highly respected journalists in Trinidad and Tobago.

I would be delighted to hear from you as to how we can collaborate to further advance the virtues of the profession.

I will also send you a link in which you will see the press report on the launch of the book in the Trinidad Express.

I look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you

Regards

Roy Mitchell
Ernest Roy MitchellPrincipal ConsultantExecutive Relationships Marketing (ERM)Carmody Manors #65 Carmody Road,St. Augustine,TrinidadTel/Fax 868 663 6968Mobile: 754 5234/678 6943
roy19mitch@yahoo.com

Book Review by the Trinidad Express

No comments:

Post a Comment